Rooted in Scripture and packed with practical applications, June Hunt’s Envy and Jealousy shows you how to avoid comparison traps, overcome discontentment, and regain trust in God’s plan for your life.
When is it my turn? It’s easy to be envious of people who seem to have it all. Both envy and jealousy can sneak up on anyone, preying on our natural fears, insecurities, and desires. But if left unchecked, these seemingly “small” sparks of discontentment can wreak havoc, robbing you of peace and impacting your relationships. What can you do when these feelings come up?
In this book, you will discover:
- How to eliminate envy
- How to rise above jealousy
- How to have an attitude of gratitude
This easy-to-read guide is filled with frequently asked questions, simple explanations, relatable stories, and biblical solutions based on June Hunt’s decades of ministry and counseling experience.
It follows the same quick-guide format that has led to the Hope for the Heart series’ success as a trusted source (Over 1 million copies sold). Perfect for personal use, small groups, Christian counseling, youth groups, and more.
- Root causes and setups for jealousy
- Common topics such as comparison, resentment, favoritism, discontentment, coveting, etc.
- 14 key differences between envy and jealousy you should know
- 5 ways to eliminate envy and embrace joy
- and much more
From overviews of the story of Jacob & Esau to life-changing Scriptures to memorize, enjoy seeing practical advice and biblical support side-by-side!
3 Key Features of June Hunt’s Envy & Jealousy Quick-Guide Resource
- Short and Simple Overviews. Enjoy having solid information laid out in simple overviews, checklists, bullet points, and charts that serve up everything you need to know at a glance! Quickly see:
- Key terms and definitions (see the 14 differences between envy and jealousy)
- Outlines and characteristics (root causes, traits leading up to envy and jealousy)
- Steps to Solution (eliminating envy, erasing jealousy with gratitude)
- And more!
- Bible-Based. Discover practical solutions & spiritual helps straight from the Bible. Get helpful references and verses alongside the step-by-step tips based on June Hunt’s decades of experience in counseling!
- Practical and Relevant. Features key Scripture verses as well as compassionate and non-preachy counseling insights to help practically apply God’s Word to your life. From checklists for identifying envy to read-aloud prayers, enjoy having dozens of actionable steps that you can start today.
Paperback, 96 pages, 4″x7″, RETAIL $5