Scripture is clear: the spiritual battlefield is real and the Enemy is determined. But most Christians are ill-equipped and unprepared when attacked, and even fewer are on the offensive. Still others write off spiritual warfare as irrelevant today, while on the other extreme some credit Satan for every imaginable problem in life. The purpose of this book is to provide biblical balance and clarity in order to establish a proper battle plan exposing the enemy for who he really is and showing Christians how to win this war with the spiritual weapons already at their disposal.
Disarming the Powers of Darkness answers critical battleground questions:
- How can we tell what is of Satan and what is of our flesh?
- How do we deal with spirits of fear and uncertainty?
- Where exactly does spiritual warfare take place?
- Does Satan know my thoughts and hear my prayers?
- How can we be victorious in a culture that is increasingly dark?
Hardcover, 151 pages. RETAIL PRICE $20